All names written with a capital letter correspond to the definitions contained in the Regulations of the Online Store, to which this document is attached.
II. General information
2. The online store performs the functions of obtaining information about customers and their behavior in the following way:
a. through information voluntarily entered in forms.
b. by saving cookies in end devices (so-called "cookies").
c. by collecting web server logs by the online store hosting operator (necessary for the proper operation of the website)
III. Information in forms
1. Antex Spółka Jawna Jerzy Maćkówka i ska. collects information provided voluntarily by the Customer.
2. Antex Spółka Jawna Jerzy Maćkówka i ska can automatically save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The data in the form is not stated to third parties other than with the consent of the customer, unless
otherwise specified below (follows from the law).
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the Registration (account creation) or Order (payment, shipping, complaint).
IV. Information about cookie files
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Customer's end device and are intended for using the Online Store website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Customer's end device is the operator of the Antex Spółka Jawna Online Store Jerzy Maćkówka i ska.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how online store customers use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Customer's session (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
c. determining the customer's profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Online Store uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the client's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the Customer's terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the Customer.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the Customer's end device. Customers can change the settings in this area.
The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Customer's end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Online Store.
9. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the Customer uses the Online Store. For this purpose, they may save information about the Customer's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
10. The customer may not agree to the processing of cookies by not accepting the consent for their processing displayed on the website (this may cause incorrect operation of the website).
11. In terms of information about customer preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the customer can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
V. Server logs
1. Information about some customer behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Online Store and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2. The resources viewed are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a. Time of arrival of the order or inquiry,
b. Time of sending the response,
c. Name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. Information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the Customer (referrer link) if the transition to the Online Store's pages was made through a link,
f. information about the Customer's browser, < br /> g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages - they are anonymous in the understanding of legal regulations.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
VI. Providing data
1. The data shall be disclosed to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. The Seller may be required to provide information collected by the Online Store to authorized bodies based on lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
3. The Seller may provide Customers' personal data to the entity acquiring the rights and obligations of the Seller as part of the Online Store.
In this case, customers will be informed about the new administrator of their personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
4. Recipients of the data may be entities providing IT services to the data administrator.
VII. Personal data protection
1. Antex Spółka Jawna Jerzy Maćkówka online store. takes care of the security of clients' personal data, therefore, wherever it is required to provide personal data, the connection between the client and the server is encrypted. Thanks to this, customers do not have to worry that data sent from or to the server will be suspected, intercepted and used by someone.
2. The administrator of personal data is Antex Spółka Jawna Jerzy Maćkówka i ska with headquarters in Łbiska ul. Bolesława Chrobrego 37 05-502 Piaseczno, D&C: 1230013219
Contact to the Personal Data Protection Inspector: mail @ antex.com.pl
3. Personal data has been provided knowingly and voluntarily and will be processed only for the purposes described in paragraphs III point 4, IV point 4 and V point 4 of this document. .
4. Without explicit consent, personal data will not be disclosed to other data recipients, except for subcontractors of our IT services for the purposes of maintaining the system.
VIII. Change, correction, deletion, processing of personal data.
1. Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) Antex Spółka Jawna Jerzy Maćkówka i ska. provides customers with free access to personal data, their change, forgetfulness, correction and deletion.
2. Access, change, correction of personal data may be made at any time via the Customer Account after prior registration and logging in or contact with the Customer Service Department.
3. On the Customer's account, after prior registration and logging in, it is possible to withdraw any of the consents (e.g. marketing, newsletter) for data processing, not including cookies (see point 8).
4. All information regarding access, change, correction and deletion of your personal data can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department - tel: +48 692 179 512 or via the contact form on the website: https://bawelna-tkaniny.pl/en/contact
5. If you have any questions, please contact our Personal Data Inspector: firstname.lastname@example.org .pl
6. Antex Sp. j uses automated processing of personal data, which is profiling in order to adapt the offer to the client's personal preferences.
7. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
8. A description of how to withdraw consent to the processing of cookies is provided in paragraph IX of this document.
9. Consents to the processing of personal data always have the time they are in force, in the absence of such a deadline they are in force until the consent is revoked, and after such cancellation, for the period of limitation of the claims of the data controller and against him, unless the processing takes place based on legal provisions other than the consent given (e.g. Purchase / Sale Agreement).
IX. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone